Terrain Seattle is a family own business specializing in design and construction of luxury residential homes. We build outdoor dreams providing a space where families retreat and spend valuable time together. We invest time and resources in employee training, preferring a candidate who has the right aptitude, eagerness to learn and longevity with the company.
Terrain team members will be given health benefits, paid holidays, sick leave and paid time off and a competitive hourly wage. We are looking to expand our team with the appropriate General Laborer that demonstrates attention to detail, eagerness to learn, strong communication and problem-solving skills who can receive direction, work independently and as a team.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Minimum 3-5 years landscape labor experience in general residential construction required.
- Able to read, understand and interpret construction plans, sketches and details.
- Ability to receive direction from project managers and supervisors.
- Mobile app literate
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Personable with good communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Reliable, on time to work, dependable transportation and valid WA state driver’s license
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 60+ lbs
- Tools should include all basic hand tools
If you think you are a good fit for our team please send resume, references and current experience.