Terrain Seattle is a family own business specializing in design and construction of luxury residential homes. We build outdoor dreams providing a space where families retreat and spend valuable time together. We invest time and resources in employee training, preferring a candidate who has the right aptitude, eagerness to learn and longevity with the company.
Terrain team members will be given health benefits, paid holidays, sick leave and paid time off and a competitive hourly wage. We are looking to expand our team with the appropriate Journeyman Carpenter that demonstrates attention to detail, eagerness to learn, strong communication and problem-solving skills who can work independently and as a team.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Minimum 7 years Carpentry experience in general residential construction required
- Able to read, understand and interpret construction plans, sketches and details
- Knowledge of proper sequence of construction and experience with all phases of rough and finish carpentry
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, prioritize, and take direction
- Computer and mobile app literate to work with project management tools
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Personable with good communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and maintain positive client relationships
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Reliable, on time to work, dependable transportation and valid WA state driver’s license
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 60+ lbs.
- Tools should include all basic hand tools and power tools customarily owned by carpenter
If you think you are a good fit for our team please send resume, references, and current experience plus your required compensation.
Job Type: Full-time, EOE, Bi-lingual / Spanish encouraged to apply.